The SG21 signaling device has the same features as the SG12 but has a larger digital score display. Large format device complete with stopwatch and remote control. It can be installed on a final table back to back with another SG21 to score 2 tracks.
Used at the Olympics in Sydney, Athens and Beijing.
Warning: Last items in stock!
· Officially approved F.I.E. three-weapon scoring machine.
· Can be directly reprogrammed on board to latest F.I.E. regulations.
· Antifraud yellow lights.
· Whip-over blockage in the sabre.
· Use of rounded LED matrices for signal lights for maximum vision on the sides.
· Red and yellow card display.
· Toss for priority generation.
Integrated stopwatch and round
· Presetting of count-down time from 0 to 99 minutes (count-down time is memorized even when machine is turned off).
· Blocking of hit detection when stopwatch time has reached: 00 :00.
· The stopwatch is halted automatically as soon as a hit has been recorded.
· One minute pause through remote control.
· Scoring of up to 99 hits can be displayed on both sides.
Two types of remote control are available for the SG12 (the machine is delivered by default with a simple infrared remote control but the more sophisticated SG31 remote will work also work with the SG12).
Simple infrared remote control
· Driven by 2 AAA type batteries.
· Control of main functions of stopwatch and score.
· Control of general functions (choice of weapon).
· Each remote has a unique address that can be communicated to the SG12. Once this is done, the SG12 will only operate with this unique remote. For more details, consult section devoted to remote control.
· 1 RS422 connector for general purpose computer communications.
· 1 special connector for charging and communicating with remote control.
· The SG12 can operate in slave mode and repeat signals from a master machine.
· 2 RJ45 plugs for connection to external repeaters.
No customer comments for the moment.