The SG31 signalling equipment is the most complete of the devices. It allows to connect directly to the computer network and the management system of electronic plasma displays etc...
Used at the Olympics in Sydney, Athens, Beijing.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The WSG31 is composed of two associated elements :
- a central key detection device
- an RGB LED panel to display all the information contained in the central unit: score, stopwatch, light signals, names, countries, boxes, priority and additional information for the new non-combat regulations.
- Homologated to the 3 weapons by the F.I.E.
- Can be easily reprogrammed at any time to the latest F.I.E. standards.
- Anti-locking yellow lamps
- adjustable lamp duration: 0.1s, 0.5s, 0.8s, 1s, 2s, 3s & 4s
- The time of 0.1s allows the lesson to be given with the device.
- FIE: the classical fencing following the standards of the International Fencing Federation.
- STM: makes it possible to function with the wireless system STM used at the time of the Great Competitions of the type World Championship or Olympic Games.
- UIPM: mode dedicated to the practice of the epee practiced in the International Federation of Modern Pentathlon with two epee programs: one program for the individuals and one for the teams. The individual epee has a special graphic presentation. In any case, there are no double hits.
- FREE: In all 3 weapons in this mode, the device is set to "first to hit". Therefore there are no double hits. Moreover, in foil, there are no white lights.
- DUEL: these are the programs recommended by the AAI (International Academy of Arms) for the practice of combat disciplines where fencing time is always the time of the epee and double hits do not count, the fourth weapon being the KNIFE.
- HANDI: The programs for epee and sabre follow the FIE rules but the apparatus signals the hits with different sounds depending on the side or double.
- Setting of the chronometer reset time: 30s, 45s, and from 1mn to 99mn.
- Use of colors to signal the status of the stopwatch:
o stopwatch stopped: blue
o stopwatch that counts down: white
o stopwatch in pause mode: yellow
o stopwatch in medical mode: red
- Match from 01 to 99.
- Blocking of the keys when the chronometer has counted down to: 00:00.
- The WSG31 can be programmed to stop when a key is detected after the fencing time. This is the AUTOMATIC STOPWATCH mode. This option will be programmed into the appropriate LCD screen. Some fencing modes temporarily change the value of this parameter but it will always be possible to change it by going to this screen.
- One minute BREAK function
- Last minute function.
- Management of the last 10 seconds according to FIE standards with display of tenths and hundredths of a second when the stopwatch is stopped.
- Introduction of a new small stopwatch that counts from 0 to 1mn for non-combativeness. The stopwatch is dark blue when it is stopped and yellow when it counts.
- Introduction of the new yellow, red and black cards dedicated to non-combativeness. These cards are activated by the remote control.
- When the stopwatch has reached one minute, it displays a purple oval.
- The non-combativeness timer disappears dynamically when not in use.
- Mixed communications: wire and infrared.
- Powered by a rechargeable Lithium Ion battery.
- Can be recharged directly on the WSG31 in one of the special slots provided for this purpose.
- Complete control of the stopwatch, score, runs, cards and priority.
- Control of general functions.
- Each remote control has a unique address communicated to the WSG31 during charging. Therefore, the WSG31 will only work with that remote control.
- 4 RS422 connectors for general serial communications.
- 2 connectors for charging both wireless laptops or a rechargeable remote control.
- Direct use of the panel in slave mode for repetition of the master signals (score, stopwatch, stick, cards, names and lamps).
- 1 Ethernet socket for direct connection to the computer network.
- Radio communications possible for the wireless option.
- 2 RJ45 sockets for connection to external lamp repeaters.
- Table repeaters
Final repeaters for the repetition of results, names and lamps.
No customer comments for the moment.