Worldwide delivery: 2 to 10 days.
Payment secured by Crédit Agricole.
Advice by telephone from Monday to Friday.
Designed by a Parisian stylist and entirely handmade in our workshop in Burgundy, our women’s 350N 3 weapons fencing jacket is designed to bring you the best safety and comfort.
Our women’s 350N 3 weapons fencing jacket (FFE certified) is perfectly suited for fencing in clubs or during national competitions.
As passionate fencers, we have been constantly developing our fencing clothes for years so that they stand the test of time while providing you with maximum comfort and safety.
We select our fabrics and components with the utmost care to offer you the most elaborate women’s 350N 3 weapons fencing jacket on the market.
The French fabric of our women’s 350N 3 arms fencing jacket is made of 100% polyester mesh providing elasticity, flexibility and puncture resistance.
Since its development, our 350N fabric has undergone 410 puncture tests to ensure the monitoring, performance, and seriousness necessary to guarantee your safety. Our 350N fabric, like all our other fabrics, is treated with a high quality UHT Flash (Ultra High Temperature Thermal Flash) to achieve optimal dye quality and greater dimensional stability when washed.
Our + :
– Additional reinforcement, of the grip loop) with stop points to prevent it from breaking in the middle of a competition.
– Collar in 2 layers doubled to prevent the penetration of the blades to ensure your safety.
– Armholes are reinforced with stitching and bias for added security.
– Safety reinforcement on the inner sides of the jacket (armed arm side) to reinforce it and provide additional safety.
– All the seams of the jackets are flat and laid outwards to further solidify the jacket and prevent the blade from crossing.
– Fitted cut, adapting perfectly to the silhouette of each fencer by enhancing it, whatever her size for elegance all along the line.
All our outfits comply with the CE safety standards in force.
Our expert advice :
In order not to reduce its performance, it should not be washed at more than 30°. Do not use chlorine or tumble dryers. . Iron at low temperature with steam for better disinfection.
Good to know:
To know the size you want, please consult our size guide.
We offer clubs that rent them the possibility of repairing them (factory in France!).
Contact us: email@example.com
|Dimensions||40 × 30 × 7 cm|
36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50
left-handed, right handed