Whatever your level, choosing the right equipment to practice fencing safely is important.
Gloves are an essential part of fencing protection, as are masks and clothing. The glove protects the fencer’s hand and wrist. The glove is equipped with a velcro strap that allows the bodywire to be passed through and connected to the fencer’s weapon. In saber, the cuff of the glove is conductive.
You must choose the best glove according to your expectations:
But then, how to choose your fencing glove PRIEUR SPORTS?
Choose your glove according to your category.
– You are a fencer from M9 to M11 categories and you start fencing? We recommend the colored epee and foil fencing glove (ref 0135). It is a good quality/price ratio for beginners and machine washable at 30°.
– Our 350N foil and epee leather glove is the must have fencing glove. It is made of high quality leather. If you are looking for the perfect glove for your fencing competitions, this is the glove for you. The glove is often referred to as a “second skin” glove because of its excellent feel. This glove protects your hands perfectly while being very light and comfortable. We recommend our leather glove 350N foil and epee PRIEUR SPORTS for competitors and experienced fencers looking for performance.
– We recommend our anti-slip 3 weapons glove (ref 1040) especially for epeeists who shoot with the right handle and who wish to have a better grip on their weapon.
– Our electric saber glove (ref 1072) is 800N “FIE” standard. It will satisfy every swordswoman and swordsman.
– For fencing masters, we offer our Master-at-Arms glove (ref 2355) in leather, comfortable and resistant. Our Master-at-Arms glove provides a good grip on the weapon and its leather cuff protects your sword arm.
Customize your glove according to your lateralization (right or left handed) and by choosing the size.